Primary functions consist of:
- To promote Parks and Recreational activities for children and adults of all ages and abilities
- To support the Parks and Recreation Director in his/her efforts to build/maintain recreation facilities in the Town of Meredith
- To raise awareness of the benefits of recreation for all children and adults
- To oversee general operations and programs and the viability of the Meredith Community Center
- To collaborate with other agencies/organizations in town in an effort to maintain/expand the recreational opportunities in the Town of Meredith.