PUBLIC NOTICE- PARTIAL RE-OPENING
The Town Hall Annex will be open to the public for limited counter service beginning July 6, 2020.
When utilizing the COUNTER AREA please observe the following SAFEGUARDS:
- If you have ANY COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT ENTER the ANNEX.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the counter area (hand sanitizer provided).
- Consistent with the CDC and State of NH guidelines, wearing a face mask is strongly recommended.
- Please observe 6ft. social distancing (marks are on the floor).
- No more than one customer is allowed at the counter at one time.
- If you need a pen, please ask - You will be provided with one that you can keep.
- Public access to employee work stations, offices, and conference rooms are not allowed.
E-MAIL AND DROPBOX SERVICES
Since March 2020 Community Development employees have been providing services during normal business hours via telephone, voice-mail, e-mail, the DROPBox, and regular mail. These options remain available to the public and are preferred as being the fastest and safest (contactless) alternatives to conduct business. Please call 677-4215 with any questions or use the Staff Directory and the bottom of this page.
COVID 19 is an evolving pandemic. If it is determined to be in the interest of employee safety and/or public health, the Town of Meredith may discontinue counter service if conditions warrant.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION!
Community Development Director
Code Enforcement Officer, Zoning Administrator, Health Officer